Welcome to the PigMania Lima Charity Rib-Off contest
Be a BBQ judge for the day and eat some of the best ribs you have ever had!
The Rib Off competition will be held on Friday June 2nd at 5:00 p.m. to benefit Community Computer Alliance who does job skills training to people with Autism
The competitors in the Professional BBQ contest, select BBQ teams and restaurants from Marion will be cooking up their best BBQ ribs for you to judge and see once and for all who has the best darn ribs in the country.
Tickets are just $20 per person and 100% of proceeds from this event go to support the local charity.
- Seating is limited to 16 people
- Anyone 16yrs. of age and older can judge
- No prior judging experience required
- Judging takes approximately 30 minutes
- Each person will judge approximately 8 Ribs
- Judges get free entry into festival
- Must love good BBQ
- Awards ceremony is 6:00 pm Friday evening
- Entry fee is non-refundable
Charity Rib-Off Judge sign up form: Sign-up ends Monday May 14.