Have you ever wondered how the judges at professional steak competitions choose a winner? This one day class will give you a chance to become an ACSA certified steak judge and become a member of the American Competitive Steak Association.
Join us on Saturday September 28th, 2019 at the Eastland Mall Food Court for this exciting day of everything steak. The class is $50 for members of ACSA and $85 for non-members (this fee includes the class and your first year’s membership in the ACSA).
The class will include:
- One lesson on the steak and ancillary categories turned in during competition
- What to look for when judging steak
- What is allowed in the turn in boxes
- How to put all the tools together to judge a successful ACSA competition
After learning all the tips and rules, you’ll put those lessons to the test with real steak cooked by an award winning team.
For more information on the American Competitive Steak Association (ACSA) Click here
Must be 16 to take judging class
Class date: Saturday September 28th, 2019
$50 for members of ACSA
$85 for non ACSA members (includes 1 year membership to ACSA)
* The ACSA is offering FREE memberships for a limited time, Sign-up at: https://acsa.us/membership/ then come back here and sign up for the judging class
Registration: 11:30 pm – 12:00 pm
Class begins: promptly at 12:00 noon
Location: Eastland Mall Food Court – 2740 Eastland Mall B, Columbus, OH 43232
You must pre-register to reserve a spot in the class. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
Sign-up deadline: Sunday September 23rd, 2019 @ midnight