Cornhole Tournament Rules
Entry fee- $50 per Team
1st place – $500
2nd place – $400
3rd place – $200
4th place – $100
Instant Prize for the first 4 Bagger of the night — $50
(Payout Based on Full Field) Max 50 teams
The Corn Hole Tournament entry fee is $50.00 per team. Pre-Pay $25 of the $50 buy-in by filling out the registration below.
For the Corn hole tournament, we will accept walk-ons, but this is the only way to guarantee you will have a spot in our tournament. After registering, you will be physically mailed 2 FREE entry tickets to PigMania BBQ & Music Festival (a $10 value).
The Tournament will begin on Saturday, May 19th 2018 @ 12:noon.
- American Corn hole Association rules are followed.
- You must be over the age of 21. Please bring a valid ID to the tournament. You must both have your ID’s or you cannot play.
- This is a double elimination tournament with a winner’s and loser’s bracket. Both will be posted at the registration table.
- Board Assignment- Your Corn hole board will be randomly assigned to you after your team number is chosen from a hat. You will play against the team that you are assigned to play. If you win, you will move on to the next opponent within your bracket.
- After losing once, you will be placed into the loser’s bracket. Progress through the loser’s bracket and you will have a shot at glory.
- The winner of the winner’s bracket will determine who plays the winner of the loser’s bracket for the 1st or 2nd place prize. The winner of the loser’s bracket will have to beat the winner of the winner’s bracket twice in order to win 1st place. The loser’s bracket will determine who takes 3rd, and 4th place prizes.
- Boards will be set up an hour before the event (at 11:00am) so that competitors may practice before the event starts.
- The tournament will start promptly at 12:noon. Please arrive on time or forfeit your first match. We recommend you be there by 11:30PM to check-in, practice, and find out who you are competing against.
No Fields Found.